Women's Suffrage- Primary Sources
Elizabeth Smith Miller and Anne Fitzhugh Miller at Lochland. 1909. Miller NAWSA
Suffrage Scrapbooks, 1897-1911. Library of Congress, Washington, D.C.
Library of Congress: American Memory Collections. Web. 13 May 2014.
- https://www.nytsyn.com/cartoons (New York Times)
- http://www.theonion.com/features/editorial-cartoon/ (The Onion)
- http://www.cagle.com/politicalcartoons/#.USTmlh2mjh4 (The Cagle Post: Cartoons and Commentary)
- http://www.politico.com/wuerker/ (M. Wueker at Politico)
- http://www.cnn.com/POLITICS/analysis/toons/archive.html (Bob Lang at CNN)
- http://www.intoon.com/ (Mike Keefe)
How to Analyze Political Cartoons:
- http://www.wikihow.com/Analyze-Political-Cartoons (Excellent for visual learners!)