This guide is for teachers planning to use the zSpace lab with their students.
Last Updated: Feb 7, 2017
Cyber science 3D:
Human Anatomy Atlas:
- How to Use zSpace Activities
Watch this video tutorial to understand how you can use zSpace activities with your class.
- zSpace Activities
Browse by subject area or search for specific activities.
- Teacher Created Activities
Review and download activities created by fellow zSpace teachers.
- 3-D Models
The zSpace Studio app comes with over 1,000 3D models. Use the search tools below to find models to inspire student exploration and create ideas for building activities of your own.
- Rest your elbow on the table to prevent your arm from tiring quickly
- If the screen loses track of your stylus, try pointing the stylus down so the screen can “see” the tracking point on the rear of the pen.
Adapted from the Texas A&M University-Commerce Libraries.
- zSpace Customer Support Forum
Click the "Knowledge Base" button. Select Getting Started for basic tips or click "zSpace Applications" for assistance using the various apps.
- zSpace Account
*All faculty should already have a zSpace account but if you don't, you can create your own.
- Primary button: select objects and UI controls
- Secondary button: open context menus
- Tertiary button: perform other application-specific functions